Hospitality & Catering
How can we help you?
Most chefs make no secret of the fact that they much prefer cooking with gas because of its distinct advantages over other fuels. It's instant heat, controllable flame and clean burning qualities. Your customers will appreciate the great taste too.
Fast and efficient, gas has proved the perfect heat source in the majority of this country's best-known hotels and restaurants as well as outside caterers, hospitals, schools, factories and other institutions.
Some of the most presitgous hotels in Ireland have already switched to Flogas they include,
- Mount Falcon Country House Hotel
- The Aghadoe Heights Hotel and Spa
- Monart Destination Spa
- Roganstown Golf and Country Club Hotel
- Lough Rynn Estate and Country Club
- The Lodge at Doonbeg Golf Club
- The Lough Erne Hotel, Golf & Spa Resort
Other uses for LP Gas in the catering industry
However, the use of LP Gas does not end with cooking. Every aspect of running a catering or hospitality business can be powered by Flogas:
- Modern, high output, instantaneous water heaters have become the number one choice for caterers and anyone else requiring large or variable amounts of hot water on demand.
- LP Gas space heating and air conditioning solutions can create the perfect ambience for your establishment.
- Tumble drying / laundry facilities can also be powered using LP Gas, helping ensure fresh linen or uniforms for your business.
With bulk or cylinder solutions available, LP Gas provides an efficient, cost effective, independent energy source for any catering requirements whether a pub, restaurant, hotel, canteen or nursing home.